Thursday, October 10, 2013

My ''Real Life'' Pokemon Team

Pokemon X & Y are only mere days away from their worldwide release on October 12th. With all the excitement regarding a whole new region to explore and Pokemon to capture, I thought to myself, if I were a real life Pokemon trainer traveling the country and collecting gym badges, what 6 Pokemon would I travel with? Now this is easier said then done, there are over 650 species to choose from, but I've chosen a hand full of my favorites.

So without further a-do, here is my party of Pokemon!





Name: Charizard
Number: #006
Classification: Flame Pokemon
Height: 1.7m
Weight: 90.5km
Ability: Blaze
Potential Nickname: Greymon







Charizard is one of the most popular Pokemon ever. His fire power and ability to fly make him a fantastic asset to anyone's team, and why wouldn't he be? Though to spite this I'm no hipster, so I am going to go right ahead and claim one for myself. Also with the newly announced mega evolutions this classic Pokemon just become twice as awesome!







Name: Heracross
Number: #214
Classification: Singlehorn Pokemon
Height: 1.5m
Weight: 54kg
Ability: Guts/Swarm
Potential Nickname: Hera-angry





Heracross is easily my favorite bug Pokemon. It's bug/fighting combination makes it a reliable Pokemon to take down foes (unless it's a flying type). And that horn means business!






Name: Lapras
Number: #131
Classification: Transport Pokemon
Height: 2.5m
Weight: 220kg
Ability: Water Absorb/Shell Armor
Potential Nickname: Jacob the Great







Lapras is so awesome. Strong, defensive and able to transport you across the ocean. A favorite I would not go without.








Name: Pikachu
Number: #025
Classification: Mouse Pokemon
Height: 0.4m
Weight: 6kg
Ability: Static
Potential Nickname: Pikadrew






Pikachu would probably be the choice of every 7 year old, but you can't go past him. He's so cute!






Name: Tyranitar
Number: #248
Classification: Armor Pokemon
Height: 2m
Weight: 202kg
Ability: Sand Stream
Potential Nickname: Tyranitarsaurus Rex







Every team needs a Pokemon to take hits and deal damage, and that's were Tyranitar comes in. Amazing attack power and a fearsome look, Tyranitar is going to be included in my team, and he's going to kick arse!







Name: Latias
Number: #380
Classification: Eon Pokemon
Height: 1.4m
Weight: 40kg
Ability: Levitate
Potential Nickname: Latiarse




Now I know what you're thinking ''Drew, how are you going to catch a legendary''? Truth is I have no idea, but I would sure as hell find a way. I have fond memories of chasing her throughout the Hoenn region in Sapphire version. She's cheerful, loyal and powerful, traits any trainer would be proud to have in their team.

So that would be my real life Pokemon team! It would looks something a little like this...


If you could choose 6 Pokemon for a real life Pokemon team, which ones would you choose? Leave your answer in the comments below or on Life's a Game's Facebook page!




Drew turned 10 over 9 years ago and still hasn't received his first Pokemon from Professor Oak. Whats up with that?!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment