Friday, May 23, 2014

Mega Man 2/Dr. Wily's Castle | Soundcloud Discoveries #4

As a Nintendo fan who missed the NES and SNES era I've been meaning to dip my toes into older classics that I have missed. Capcom's Blue Bomber has always been high upon that list, but it wasn't until all the hype surrounding Smash Bros that I decided to give the Mega Man series a shot. With that I handed over some digital cash for a copy of Mega Man 2 on Nintendo's e'Shop and jumped in to defeat the Robot Masters. Gameplay is hard as nails like I expected, but what I didn't expect to like so much was the music. Even though its limited through being an 8-bit game on old hardware it still gets the heart racing! One track from the game I absolutely love is the Mega Man 2 Title Theme/Dr. Wily's Castle Stage, and by the amount of remixes of the song on Soundcloud I'm not alone on my opinion.



Here are 4 covers/remixes of the track that have been thumping in my ears for the last couple of days.







If you enjoyed any of the music be sure to send some love to the creators!




iDrewby thinks Mega Man tunes should be played in clubs and pubs. Sure beats Justin Bieber.

No comments:

Post a Comment