Monday, September 9, 2013

Mash ups - Soundcloud Discoveries [09-09-13]

Sound Cloud is a social media that allows users to upload, record, promote and share their originally-created sounds. It is a fantastic music discovery tool that gives you access to thousands of artists and genres, both independent and mainstream. I quite often find a lot of new interesting music through this service. The variety of songs you're able to listen to by a huge range of bands, artists, composers and DJ's is amazing. Along my searching I find some pretty neat stuff, and I am here to share my finds with you weekly, every Monday.

This week I have compiled a bunch of song mash ups that caught my attention. 




Have you found any interesting mash ups? If so share them in the comments or Life's a Game's Facebook page.



No comments:

Post a Comment