Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pokestep - Soundcloud Discoveries [23-09-13]

Sound Cloud is a social media that allows users to upload, record, promote and share their originally created sounds. It is a fantastic music discovery tool that gives you access to thousands of artists and genres, both independent and mainstream. I quite often find a lot of new interesting music through this service. The variety of songs you are able to listen to by a huge range of bands, artists, composers and DJ's is amazing. Along my searches I find some pretty neat stuff, and I am here to share my finds with you weekly, every Monday.

Pokemon is one of my favorite video game series and it is also home to my favorite in-game music. So when I found a sub genre on Soundcloud called ''Pokestep'' I knew I had to share it. If you played Pokemon when you were a child, these remixes will give you a nostalgia boner like never before. 

Have a listen!



Lavender Town remix (Dub step)

Pokemon medley that features Forest/Cave Theme, Route 1 Theme, Battle Theme, Victory! (Dub step)

 
Pokemon Red & Blue title screen remix (Dub step)

 
Red & Blue trainer battle remix (Dub step)

 
Red & Blue Pokemon Center remix (Dub Step)

Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire surfing remix (Piano)



Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire ending credits (Orchestral)


Pokemon Red & Blue trainer battle (Dub step)



Lance/Red Battle! remix (Heavy Metal)



Main Theme remix


Pokemon anime theme (Orchestral) 



Pokemon anime theme (Dub step)




To Drew the combination of Pokemon and good music is like chocolate cake and milk, you just can't go past it. Do you have any interesting music to share? Post them in the comments or on Life's a Game's Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment