Friday, April 11, 2014

Miiverse Madness #2: "Peach, I think you're on heat"

Warning!: Contains stupid, crude humor. This is only a bit of lighthearted fun. If you are easily offended, this may not be for you.

Nintendo's social network, Miiverse is a handy utility for gamers wanting to communicate with other users, but my god, the administrators are so strict! Lets see if we can get some crude (somewhat tasteless) pictures past their defenses!

This week I through a hand full of cheeky submissions into the Super Mario 3D World community. The beauty about this community is that you're able to use stamps that you have found throughout the game in your posts. Majority of posts here are either a cluster of random stamps or a simple illustration with no relevance to anything. Example shown below.


A picture can say a thousand words.

Will my posts be as innocent as Mario waving to a bunny jumping out of a warp pipe? Heavens no!  


#1




Luigi is the youngest of the Mario brothers and is usually the more timid of the two. Though today it looks as if he finally has the courage to tell Princess Peach what he truly thinks of her. Surprisingly enough this post never got picked up by the administrators. I guess being "on heat" can be interpenetrated many different ways, but I still would have thought it's intent was pretty obvious. Still, it avoided being banned.

Me: 01 - Admins: 00 

#2


Personally Toad, I would prefer a Clydesdale over an "Italian Stallion", but seeing as Mario doesn't actually ride a horse I think your mind might be else where. Once again this could be interpreted many ways, and if you look at it literally it isn't ban worthy at all...

Me: 02 - Admins: 00 

#3


I don't think that I am being specifically crude enough and relying to much on peoples mind being in the gutter... I'll be sure to fix that with my next post!

Though on an up note, "sponegebob" gave a yeah to my post! Mr Square Pants knows what I'm on about. ;)


Me: 03 - Admins: 00 - sponegebob: 100,000

#4

I've just noticed how incredibly ironic the name of the level this was posted on is.

I wonder how long this will stay up fo...


Oh...

Me: 03 - Admins: 01

And there we have it, I actually got some posts past those pesky admins! It goes to show anyone can achieve greatness. Though to be fair only the first one was worth noting, so this week its a draw.

Results = Draw





At the moment I'm just experimenting with this segment and would appreciate some feedback! Is it funny or just upfront stupid? Let me know in the comment section below or Twitter @iDrewby







No comments:

Post a Comment